Followers

Tuesday 1 August 2017

I am a naughty...

...blogger.

The lovely Lunch Lady Jan sent me another parcel of goodies for the RNLI fundraising and although I had taken some photos I hadn't loaded them to my PC - how bad am I; sorry Jan.

There were a couple of beautiful tote/shopper bags that I can't show you as they have been nabbed by a friend for gifts but here finally are some pics of the wonderful items Jan made...
 ...hanging padded hearts...
 ...lovely drawstring bags perfect for PE gear, ballet shoes...
 ...or even just a change of shoes if going out on a walk...
 ...sunglasses cases...
 ...and tissue holders...
...such a lovely selection and aren't those Doggy Bandanas cute.

Such a generous parcel of goodies - Thank you Jan.........................................................

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What wonderful gifts

Sandra said...

They really are lovely goodies

My Little World said...

What lovely goodies.....all so pretty. x

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful stash of goodies.xx Enjoy your weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Stef H said...

how cool are these? love the sunglass cases!!!

hope the extreme heat stays away and you can enjoy nice weather. it's all screwy LOL

have a great week!

hugs :)

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

No problem! I hope they sell well for your fundraising activities. I'm glad the bags have gone already, lol!! Gimme a shout if you need any more - I have quite a large fabric stash to get through, lol!!
Hugs LLJ xxxx