Followers

Saturday 7 December 2013

Holiday Chaos...

...is the 7 day challenge that has been running over at Catch the Bug.

There has been a different fun challenge every day and I sooooooooooooo wanted to play but I really don't know where this week has gone.

If I get a chance I will add in the other days.

Day 1 - Sketch

Day 2 - Gift wrapped...
 ...anything but a card - so it could be a gift tag, wrapping paper or a gift bag...
 ...as you can see, I went with a gift bag. I have bought a few Christmas presents from that well known coffee shop that I am rather fond of. The gifts have been packaged in seasonal gift bags but they looked a bit bare - this one has been jazzed-up with a label coloured using coppery shades.

Day 3 - Cosy up by the fire. This challenge had a number of options to choose from. I decided to go with "Christmas treats & Glass of milk" which required the use of non-traditional colours & bling. There was also an image provided. The PP is "Rose tinted Christmas" by DCWV - a range that consists of pink/grey/white/black/mauve...
 ...I made a mini step card to display this cute little mouse miss...
 ...and as you can see, in addition to the stickles on her jumper...
...there are also a few mirror tiles.

 
 Day 4 - Ugly Sweater

Day 5 - Favourite Holiday Treat

Day 6 was a photo challenge that coincided with the "Friday Freebie"...
...I've tried to keep to the colour scheme of the photo and the overall snowy feel...
 ...I used some snow covered acetate and attached the image inside against a blue background of snowflake PP.
A Marianne Design tree die-cut attached to the outside...
...was kept fairly simple with just some tiny mirror tiles dotted over it.

Day 7 - Anything goes for Christmas. I used some more of the DCWV PP...
...and the image was coloured using Spectrum Noir pens in shades of pink and grey.
There is some 'bling' using a silver Sharpie to colour the bauble and silver mirror tiles to catch the light...
...and overall quite girly without any frills or flounces.

As I said, I had been hoping to join in all the challenges but unfortunately, life got in the way....................................................................

EDT: I thought the challenge ended this weekend but apparently I have until the 13th to up load my efforts, so I might just make it LOL.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

You've done really well considering life gets in the way lol. What fun challenges

Becky G said...

Oh wow! You've been very busy doing the challenges, Toni! I love what you've done with each and every one of them! So glad you joined us in our Holiday Chaos challenges at Catch The Bug! :) Becky G Bugaboo DT Member

Claire said...

These are lovely Toni.
C xx

Unknown said...

Goodness, such lovely creations! These are wonderful! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Virginia said...

You're doing amazing on the challenge side of things, loving the paper bag - looks gorgeous!

Tammy Miller said...

wow great projects thanks for joining our challenge!

Virgo5 said...

Fantastic cards and projects! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

Stephanie said...

cute, cute, thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug.

Min said...

Wow - you've done a FABULOUS job playing along all week!
Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newe THEME Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations